What a lovely way to start the year. Beth, who writes the bi-lingual (German/ English) blog Phoenixrisesagain, has nomiated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
As part of the award, I have to:
1) display the award logo on the blog.
2) link back to the person who nominated me.
3) share 7 things about myself:
- Even though this blog is called English Man in Berlin, I’m actually a woman
– I am addicted to the German TV show Bauer sucht Frau (Farmer seeks Wife)
– I published my first children’s book this year – yay!
– Because I work from home, I tend to hang around in my pyjamas quite a lot
– Often, I have pasta for breakfast
– I’ve never seen Star Wars
– This is what I think Star Wars is about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d66PXQ7CuY
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to them:
andBerlin, a Berlin blog that’s so good it’s annoying
Berlin Cat Lady , another lovely Berlin blog
YR, the blog of Berlin-based fine art photographer Yoram Roth
The Berlin American has lots of cool photos, videos and stories about life in Berlin – I hope Andrew updates it again soon!
Bohemian Breakdancer , where Will McNeice entertains us with stories of his life as a Westerner in a post-communist country (Poland)
The Berlin Lunchbox, Berlin based food blog
Creative Writer Phd, insightful blog about creative writing
Wandering Stan I met Stan when he lived in Berlin and it’s a shame he moved because he’s super interesting and intelligent. Thankfully, he has a blog so I can still keep track of what he’s up to!
The Kid’s Literature Lady , wonderful children’s book review site
Waking Brain Cells, another great children’s lit blog
Sarah Gets Critical It’s nice to see someone passionate writing about feminism and other serious, thought-provoking subjects
The fountain Overflows , beautiful, contemplative blog about the writing life
Me Fail? I fly Jonathan blogs about books, art and culture from Australia